Saturday, October 26, 2013

What Kind Of Laptop Is Suitable For a College Student?

best laptops for college freshmen 2012
 on 04-free-laptop-scheme-for-students-punjab-university-lahore-pakistan ...
best laptops for college freshmen 2012 image



Asia


I currently own a refurbished 2012 HP which I am trying to get rid of because it's too slow for me & requires too many updates. Long story short, I've been considering the Macbook Pro or the HP Envy. I'll be starting my freshman year in college next month & I'll be writing lots of papers (I assume). I also download music from time to time, watch movies, blog on Tumblr, watch Youtube videos & surf the internet for long hours (4-6 hours at the most) so I'll need lots of ram (4gb+). Which computer do you think would be the best for me? & What are your experiences with the macbook? Thanks for your help.


Answer
I Would Prefer The Mac.

If you attend CUNY do you have class all over New York on the different campuses?




Britt


I am looking to apply to schools in New York for the fall of 2012 and I am really interested in CUNY because it offers both of my majors but i'm confused on where I would actually be attending class at. Would I have to apply to one of the specific campuses or will would I just have class at all the different campuses based on my schedule?


Answer
I am recently retired and did not attend CUNY but knew people who did long ago. I also browsed their main web site.

Typically, you are at one location. Getting around New York City is a challenge. Your degree is from one campus. "The 23 institutions of The City University of New York" are separate but managed at a top level. I guess a professor could possibly work at 2 campuses if they allow it. Whether you can take a class on a different campus is a good question. I do not think many people do it. The credits may be easily transferred. You would have to ask, and it may make a difference about which school you would take the "different campus" class in.

Like this is a key statement "General Freshman Applicants: Apply online to as many as six CUNY colleges with one application and one non-refundable application-processing fee."
You apply by campus. You get admitted by campus and could be accepted to more than one. Your classes are typically at one campus.

Maybe an expert or experienced on the exact subject will see your question. Otherwise ask them directly. This is a good start for your answer from a general knowledge computer/internet/laptop guy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Kind Of Laptop Is Suitable For a College Student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment