Monday, October 14, 2013

Is a macbook good for college?

best laptop for college ireland
 on Ferry-Morse Perennial Flower Seeds 1050 Forget-Me-Not Blue Bird 250 ...
best laptop for college ireland image



aaron


So I really want a macbook for college and I talked to my parents and they said they think it is a bad idea because it is not compatible with most of the stuff the teachers use. I live in Ireland so is there anyone who has used a macbook in college.

I presume all the stuff is windows based and I am not going to spend all that money if i'm going to just run windows on it. Would I be better off buying a cheaper laptop? Is there a way around this?



Answer
Trust me it's good. Apple has the best OS. Very simple and useful for college students like reminders and calendar . Before, I thought that only rich kids would buy Macbook but no. Not all of them.
One more thing, library is always packed. At my school, they do have computer labs but they are old and slow, they do have new ones but they are always taken. I would have to go up to 10th floor to study (quiet area) but they don't have computers there. Borrowing laptop is not a good thing to do especially when you lose it.
So yeah, go for it, go for the Macbook Air 11" or 13", very light and you won't be disappointed :)

How to convert/register my bachelors degree from Ireland in Moscow/Russia? Also license related.?




ArT


Hey, so I am 19 year old who's soon finishing bachelors degree in Computing.
I was born in Ukraine, yet all my life I was living in English speaking countries and I have EU citizenship right now. I speak/write/read in Russian fluently, so after finishing college I would love to go back to East to Moscow or Kiyev.

1) I was wondering how do I register my degree? I heard I need to go through some kind of specific procedures?

2) How to live there if I don't have Russian citizenship?

3) If I currently hold full irish drivers license, can I use or convert it to Russian one without doing any tests/exams?

4) Currently I drive BMW E46 2.0 and I love my car, would it be cheaper to take a car, stock up, grab all my stuff and some of furniture (my most precious stuff to me like laptop, photo albums, my photo camera) and other small things. Pile up car and head for the Country by land while exploring Europe on the way (which is also one of my dreams) or would it be cheaper to pay for plane, pay for extra baggage required, and move, then buy same car there?

Thanks :)



Answer
Spit on your degree.
In Russia, the employer is looking only for your real skills.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is a macbook good for college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment