Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Where can i get a new cheap laptop for college?

best laptop deals college students
 on ... engine can be used free of charge English students CryEngine--Pendan
best laptop deals college students image



Keri Adams


Im a new college student and i need a nrw good laptop. I need one tht is fast and one that can store alot of stuff. Im looking to spend around 300-400 on one. I dont want a used one. It must b new. I need some suggestions on wat brand wat to look for and where to find one. Your help is appreciated.


Answer
I'd say check bestbuy.com. They always have bundles and deals. Over december 2012, I got a dell laptop bundle for just $380!
It came with:
Laptop
Carrying Sleeve
1-year Micro Trend Anti-Virus
2-Year BestBuy Warranty
Logitech Portable USB Wireless Mouse
8GB PNY Flash Drive
*Sure the laptop doesn't look or feel amazing, but it gets work done. It powers with a 2.0GHz Dual-Core Intel Celeron CPU, 3GB Ram, and a 250HD. It has a mic and webcam built in, and the keyboard is kinda like the macbook except the keys are more rounded a bit. It came with Windows 8 (not pro) but it's enough. Anyway's I'd say check either bestbuy.com or your local store as I didn't now about the Dell Deal untill I walked in the store. (: I'm sure you can find a decent one online for $300.

What is a good cheap laptop to get my mom?




Aedai


Okay, here's the deal. Christmas is coming and my mom wants a laptop.
Problem is, being a college student, I have a budget.

She uses it mostly for games (Sims 2 & 3 and also Zoo Tycoon 2... and maybe whatever else she thinks she needs on there). And those take up a lot of memory. Otherwise, she uses the computer for the internet surfing.

So if I'm to buy a computer for her, how much memory and hard drive do you think I need? And will it be expensive?



Answer
You might want to go with this one here while the offer still lasts. I wouldn't say that it is a high-end laptop, actually far from high end. It all depends on what you will need it for. If I had the money, this is what I would of bought. It is not that bad for $399. However, the offer will expire soon..

Intel Pentium Dual-Core T2310 1.46 GHz
1GB DDR2 Memory
120GB Serial ATA Hard Drive
Double Layer DVD+/-RW Drive w/ LightScribe
802.11 B/G Wireless
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
15.4" WXGA LCD with Ultrabright technology (1280 x 800)
Windows Vista Home Premium




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i get a new cheap laptop for college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment