Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Do you have any laptop recommendations for me?

best laptops for college reviews
 on Laptops 101: What's the best computer for your college major ...
best laptops for college reviews image
Q. I need a laptop for college. Something under $600. With a really long battery life. I have looked at like hundreds of laptops online, read reviews the whole shabang.

But I am still flustered by it all.

Please any advice would be awesome.


Answer
Try this one: http://www.dealtaker.com/TOSHIBA-Satellite-NoteBook-Intel-Pentium-dual-core-T3400216GHz-154-Wide-XGA-3GB-DDR2-800-250GB-HDD-5400rpm-DVD-Reg-62999-Now-44999-Shipped-t257877.html

Where can I find a good review website for laptops?




Annie C


I'm a senior in high school and I'm looking for a laptop for college next year. I'd basically be using it for word, excel, those kinds of 'office' programs, itunes, pictures, and videos, and a webcam would be nice too. So, nothing really specific. I have no preference either mac or pc would be fine. Are there any websites that have reviews of many different kinds of laptops to help with my selection?


Answer
cnet.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you have any laptop recommendations for me?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment