Monday, October 21, 2013

What netbook or a very lightweight laptop in your opinion is great value for the money right now? I need help?

best college student laptops of 2010
 on online-student-laptop
best college student laptops of 2010 image



orange21


I like HP, I have never tried Apple,

but will never try Dell. Bad experience.

I am a college student and I have 3 bulging discs in my neck and back. I have two years left in college. I'd like something budget friendly and light to carry. I would like good functionality with software. I already have a dv6 artist edition laptop that I will keep at home. But it's too heavy to carry for me.



Answer
Budget friendly and Apple don't mix. You can't have both in that case. HP still makes their HP Mini last I checked, which is a nice 10.1" netbook. Acer makes the Aspire One, which is another good netbook (I own the 2010 version, but the 2011 is just as good, if not better, using the nicer dual-core Intel Atom processor) Both are around $250 and are good for taking notes and doing simple tasks, but for doing any real intensive tasks, they just don't cut it, and you may have to find a way to cope with the dv6. Good luck! Hope I helped!

Would I be able to get a preferred/premium credit card?




Mat


I am planning a trip to Vancouver next August from California, and I have seen a few credit cards that offer a free airline ticket if I spend a certain amount of money within the first few months. Most of these cards are prefixed with "Preferred" or "Premium". I am 19 years old and in college. I have never had a job, but I have a job offer with a friend of family for this summer. My credit history shouldn't have anything on it. I need to buy a new laptop this summer anyway, so I was wondering if a college student with no credit history and would have just started a job when I apply for the credit card would be able to get a card that has a good rewards program.


Answer
As of February 2010, you have to be 21 and employed full time 12/18 months.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What netbook or a very lightweight laptop in your opinion is great value for the money right now? I need help?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment