Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What is the best notebook/laptop under $500 for a student?

best laptop notebook for student
 on Best laptops and notebooks | Laptops Plaza
best laptop notebook for student image



keybladema


I am looking for a portable, yet powerful laptop/notebook. It needs a disc drive, hd screen and video, not mac, and very portable.


Answer
bransmart has laptopz for 200 Sumtin bucks nt name brand but better than spending 500 Bucks for one

What is a good, affordable notebook/laptop for online college student?




state-of-m


I currently take classes online, and only have a desktop. I am in serious need/want of a laptop/notebook, and am not sure where to begin. I was comparing the
Toshiba Satellite A205-S4777 and Sony VAIO CR290E2, and I also like the Dell Inspiron (but wouldn't know where to begin!). I am on a budget, so I am wanting to purchase an affordable, but quality and appropriate laptop for personal/school use. Suggestions, information, and feedback greatly appreciated.



Answer
Hi, just the other day a friend asked me the same thing and I found her this great little jewel: Dell Inspiron 1525, great price and beautiful design, lots of colors and pretty well equipped, check it out! â¼




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best notebook/laptop under $500 for a student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment