Monday, October 21, 2013

What laptop is best compatible with the i-pad besides the i-mac?

best laptops for college mac
 on Best Laptops for College by Major
best laptops for college mac image



murr


My dad has ordered me an i-pad, and i was already planning on buying myself a laptop for college, not an i-mac. I did not know he was getting me this. So i am wondering what laptop would be the best to have even if i have the i-pad?


Answer
Spell the words right, for heaven's sake.

iPad. iMac. Not that hard.

Buy absolutely anything. USB is USB is USB. There is at least one USB port on any computer made since 1997. It's not that hard to understand.

What is the best type of laptop for college?




Lovely me!


I'm looking for a laptop for college and I can't figure out which would be a good choice. I would love to get a Mac, seeing as that I've grown up with them. Sadly, I'm going to start college and can't afford a Mac laptop.
I need something that is fairly priced, but with good quality. I don't care about music editing or any fancy suff like that.
Thank you!



Answer
You just need to do some shopping. There are many laptops out there. Major brand and price are important. How would you get service if needed. Acer, HP,
Compaq and Sony are a few of the ones I like. Mac is great but you get a lot
more for your money in PCs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What laptop is best compatible with the i-pad besides the i-mac?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment