Tuesday, October 15, 2013

are any of these laptops good for an engineering student?

best laptop for engineering student 2012
 on Virginia Tech computer science student honored at White House | The ...
best laptop for engineering student 2012 image



quinn l


http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/bostonu/StdAffinityPortal/en_US/special-offers.workflow:ShowPromo?LandingPage=/All/US/Landing_pages/Affinity/2012/Boston-Univ-Special-Offers


Answer
the first should do the trick
what you need more is CPU because of the design programs
intel hd4000 doesn't have difficulties working with those same programs
beware:
the only ones i tried were solidworks 2010 and 2013 and solidedge st4 and st5
cinema 4d should run without any problems

I'm a computer engineering student and i'm a fresher my budget is 850$ which laptop is best for me .?




Vijay


should I buy windows 7 or 8 .


Answer
As an Aerospace Engineer student, I recommend you get a dell inspiron. Inexpensive, great processors (i7), A lot of memory (up to 1 tera I believe), and usually under your budget. I use a dell inspiron N5110, i5, with 650gb of memory. Runs Autodesk inventor 2012 very smoothly and doesn't lag when I get to complicated parts and components. Bought it on a christmas special last year for a little less than 600 dollars. I don't know if this is what you need since our studies are different.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: are any of these laptops good for an engineering student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment