Thursday, October 31, 2013

How much money do you get back from rebate on a new laptop if you are a school student?

best toshiba laptop for student
 on ... Your Mobile Life: Toshiba Satellite L500/505 - Affordable Laptop PC
best toshiba laptop for student image
Q. I am going to purchase a Toshiba laptop and i am wondering how much money i get back from rebate. I am 16 and currently doing yr 10.


Answer
I'm only aware of the education stores in the Apple store and Dell U. They both offer savings for students and usually special deals on laptops if you can prove you go to a qualified school.

Can you download Microsoft Word Home & Student 2010 if your computer doesn't have a Cd drive?




Bri5780


I'm planning on purchasing a Toshiba Laptop but it doesn't have a cd drive in it which I'm fine with, since I don't download videos onto there but can are there any other ways I can download the pc "Microsoft WordHome & Student 2010" onto the laptop?


Answer
The download for this product is in the form of a DVD image file.
You would need to cut this to a DVD and then run the DVD to install.
You might get lucky using a program like ISOBUSTER to gain access to the files in the image file to do your install.
Otherwise, I would recommend borrowing a friend's USB DVD drive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much money do you get back from rebate on a new laptop if you are a school student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment