Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What is the best Dell Laptop for college students?

best dell laptops for college student
 on NEW DELL LAPTOP 2014
best dell laptops for college student image



thatgirlna


I'm a college student and am buying a dell because I have a credit card for it. I've never had a dell laptop before, i've always used HP. I was wondering which one do people think is the best for uses such as the internet, typing up papers, music, and basic things? I've heard mixed reviews on the Inspirion.


Answer
FOr surfing the net, writing papers, listening to music, and watching movies.. laptops from 2001 do the job quite nicely.. How can I say such a thing? Because college students from 2001 were doing the same things. So, what does that really mean? It means you can purchase a used laptop if you want.

You can walk into Walmart, and with your credit card, you can purchase the cheapest laptop (Typically an Acer Aspire) for between $450 and $500 and it is going to do all those things you want to do, and it will do them nicely. You could go online to Geeks.com and buy the $300 laptop of your choice (most are dell, btw) http://www.geeks.com/products.asp?cat=NBB and it is going to do all those things you listed.

Neither brand you listed is better for those things. No brand is "best" for those things, since they all do them.

Now, as far as durability goes, I'd avoid HP. I get them in the repair shop where I am the laptop repairman more than any other brand... for hardware repair. They do tend to fall apart more often than any other brand. And I do mean, fall apart.

Which is the best Dell Laptop for college students?




Yosef C


I need to buy a Dell laptop for a college student. What are all the "bells and whistles" (i.e., memory size, internet ready, etc.) that will do the job and not break the bank?


Answer
I would recommend you to check out ProCompare.com (http://procompare.com/top/notebooks). They have a recommendation engine that ranks laptops and other tech products based on ratings and reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you personalize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

Hope you'll find this answer useful...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best Dell Laptop for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment