Friday, January 24, 2014

Which laptop should I buy?

best lenovo laptop for college 2012
 on Top 7 Budget Gaming Laptops for 2012 - Laptop User Reviews
best lenovo laptop for college 2012 image



Val


I live in Brazil and I am going to college soon. I need a good performance laptop which wouldn't cost me a lot that can get the job done. I don't game in this computer because it is incredibly slow, but I could start gaming again on this new laptop. I cannot afford a mac, as the cheapest costs U$3000 here in Brazil. I want a laptop with a Intel processor, i3 i5 or i7. I do not work on video editing, mostly on the internet and office, etc, but as I said, i'd like to game someday. My doubt is: which processor I should focus on, given my needs and what RAM size should I focus on. As I understand it, RAM is good until a certain point but it is useless for those who do not game intensively or work on media editing, etc. So? Any tips? Brands? Don't mind about money, I can find a cheaper generic here, just help me with these specifications, please.

Thanks guys :D
This isn't a discussion Win><Mac, I only need to know which processor and RAM would best fit my needs...



Answer
From my experience Lenovo (former IBM) laptops always gets the job done (I sometimes game too on it) and it also lasts a very long time. My dad has one from 2007 and it still works like a charm today.

Best of all; the company allows you to customize parts according to your liking. I suggust getting atleast a quadcore, and 4gb of ram since this is 2012 :P, Graphics, its your choice, but your probablly looking somewhere around 800-1000 Canadian or USD (Im estimating around 1600-2100 reals)

Macbooks are good and fancy, but if your not so narrow-minded and like to have more customization, I suggest something else :)

What tablet/netbook to get?




Peter


So first, my budget is $600. I currently have a Lenovo G550 laptop that I use for everything: games, school work, everyday browsing, and watching videos. I am in the process of getting an iPhone 5 and I am wondering whether I should get a tablet or a netbook, and what type. The primary use will be for school (highschool and possibly college if durable) and travel. Some entertainment would be good too.
I was thinking of getting an IPad 3, but now that I'm getting an iPhone, it might not be that worth it... I had a Kindle Fire that I used from november 2011 to late may 2012 when the screen broke and I sent it in for a repair. I did not like the device at all because of how slow it was and how inconvenient it was for school. I didn't even appreciate reading on it that much. (I like actual books) If a tablet is reccomended, I would like one around the same dimmensions as an iPad. If a netbook is reccommended, I would like a light, portable one. My mom just bought an Acer Aspire One AO756 from costco for $350 which seemed like a really good deal because it had 4 gb of ram and 500gb of storage. So which should I get and what kind?



Answer
Apparently, the Nexus 7 is a great tablet, though I haven't tried it out myself. I would try the Kindle Fire HD, which should be new and improved, or maybe the microsoft surface tablet when it comes out (in a while). THe netbook won't be that useful if you already have a laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which laptop should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment