Thursday, January 16, 2014

What are the parameters/variables/specifications that one needs to look into when buying a laptop? ?

best laptops for student in india
 on Top 10 Affordable Low-budget Laptops for College Students | Techie ...
best laptops for student in india image



siddharth


Hi, i live in India (Mumbai) and am looking to buy a laptop.
Im a student in college but am not very tech savvy so i dont understand the jargon involved. Im not very into gaming so a really good graphics card/processor is not a priority. Anyway plz help me out. I need to know the specifications that i need to check out before i make a choice, like processor speed, RAM memory, hard drive memory etc. Thanks.



Answer
For you I personally suggest a dual core processor 1.8 or above, with 2gig of ram (which is memory) and at least 160gig hard drive. At these specs, you should be able to find a reasonable priced laptop which will work great and last.

Which is the best laptop for an architecture student?




Niharika


I'm pursuing my bachelors of architecture in India and have completed my first semester. I plan to buy a laptop for the next semester but could not finalize on anything. I wish to know which is the best recommended laptop for an architecture student. Preferably something I will not need to replace during the 5 yr course. Also, money is not a problem but I'm still looking for something not too expensive.


Answer
Lenovo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the parameters/variables/specifications that one needs to look into when buying a laptop? ?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment