Thursday, January 30, 2014

Vista laptops under $400?




goose837


my old laptops recently crashed and since I am a student I definetly need another one the only problem is that I'm on a budget of about $400 and less I'm mainly looking for a basic laptop that I can add memory and such to itlater on I don't expect a perfect laptop forthat amount of money but I would prefer something in a store or somthing I could to pick up myself nearby I'm in new jersey area thanks


Answer
good luck with vista....everyone i know who has vista is pulling their hair out. when my old laptop finally gives out i intend to switch to a mac.

Does anyone know of a good student laptop under $400?




xokarsenox


Internet, included. available online under $400.


Answer
You can now get a quality HP laptop for under $400.And even if you're buying a higher priced HP laptop,HP is known to offer great bonuses like a printer, free shipping, higher RAM or hard-drive at no extra cost. Something you should consider as a way of stretching those student dollars.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Vista laptops under $400?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment