Friday, January 24, 2014

Is it useful having a laptop in university?

best laptop computer for university student
 on Find The Best Laptop for Student | Best Laptop
best laptop computer for university student image



cupnoodle


I think it would be incredibly convenient as writing term papers and researching in my own personal station would be easier than sharing a computer in a library full of other students waiting to get a use of it.

But I have this nagging opinion in my head that's literally yelling telling me that it's unnecessary.

My "think-I-should-get-it" side is advising that it is the best thing to get, whilst the "unnecessary" side is just becoming a irritating mosquito bite.

What's your opinion about owning a laptop/computer in post-secondary?



Answer
I owned one for 3 out of 4 years that I was an undergraduate and I thought it was the greatest thing ever.

Of course, I was an English major that was constantly typing paper after paper after paper and doing research. If I hadn't gotten the laptop, I would've spent my four years in the library computer labs.

I used a computer for EVERYTHING in college. A lot of my professors like for us to turn things in electronically (like email) instead of printing hard copies, so having a computer was very necessary.

What is the best laptop for a university student?




Rio Madeir


I'm starting a 4-year communications program next year and am in the market for a laptop. What's the best one I can get that has a screen under 15 inches and weighs less than 6 pounds? Are there any features or software I should definitely make sure to get?
Also, I'd prefer it to be less than $1,000 CDN.



Answer
Look at toshiba computers, there affordable and the ones that have nice features are the better more reliable ones. Im a student and i love mine. Features that are a must have are.

Windows Vista (standord in all new laptop and pc.)

* All university have ms Word. So get vista student/office edition. (great for communications major)

* Get a laptop with more or at least 512mb with a big Hard drive. So You wont have computer freezing issues.

* Also look for one that has wireless internet connection. most colleges are offering free internet or WIFI. Please note that when using wifi one should have a good antivirues program like my favorite Avg internet security or Norton 360.

* A good graphic card is a plus to so in case you end up using photoshop, Dream wever what ever your going into later. etc....

Well i hope i helped please ask me more if you need to a.nd please vote me as best if i helped today thanks... good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it useful having a laptop in university?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment