Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What do you do to prevent bed bugs from following you into new home?

best backpacks for college students with laptops
 on Stylish Backpacks for College Students - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo ...
best backpacks for college students with laptops image



noodles


I'm a college student and I brought all my stuff home for the summer, unknowingly into a bed bug infestation! In a few weeks I'm getting my own apartment, the only things I'm bringing are books jewelry boxes random stuff but no furniture, clothes laptop backpack and some glass dishes. I'm so scared to bring the bugs to my new place hire contagious are they? I haven't been living there but my stuff is there ave there's five people living there. Every time I come over I get bit just sitting on the couch. Any advice? Can they get into electronics? Well they really be in my books and paper things? I'm terrified and a poor college student my family is to proud to admit the problem


Answer
It is very common for people to be "to proud" to admit that there is a problem. Bed Bugs have nothing to do with how nice of a house you have or how clean you keep it. Most people we deal with have very nice houses and travel a lot.

I would wash and dry everything possible at the highest temperature for at least 25 minutes. This will kill all eggs and bed bugs. In electronics I would use Diatomaceous Earth in a duster you could buy from a pest or professional landscaping supplier. Very lightly shoot dust in and this will kill any bed bugs that come in contact with it by drying out the waxy layer. Never use the "over-the-counter" sprays. This normally makes the problem worse because it drives them back into the walls. Usually it takes a professional with the expertise to combat a bed bug problem.

What is the best laptop compatible backpack for a college student?




Timmy


I will be starting college next fall. I have a macbook, and I would like to know if there is a good backpack that will hold both my laptop as well as any books, papers, supplies, etc. that I may need while walking around campus. Thanks!


Answer
Targus and Armor generally market decent laptop packs. Have a look at what they're offering and see what meets your specific needs/tastes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you do to prevent bed bugs from following you into new home?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment