Thursday, January 23, 2014

What do you think is the best laptop for a college student and why?

best laptop for a new college student
 on College Students In A Computer Lab Stock Photo 15566425 : Shutterstock
best laptop for a new college student image



SolidSnake


I just started my 2nd semester at UCLA and still don't own a laptop. What do you think is the best laptop for a college student and why? PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THOUGH!! :)

FYI:
I have about $2,000 in student aid money left so choosing wouldn't be a problem. I just don't know if I should waste a lot of that money on a laptop....



Answer
If you have certain classes that require a certain type of computer then you need to think about that like if you are taking photo or architecture classes.

Otherwise I would say you need one with a sturdy casing. You need one that has decent batter life. Wireless of course. I would get one with an HDMI port so you can stream movies or TV shows and project it on your TV if you want. You will want a webcam and mic for skyping.

You are going to need a decent processor core not amd and for sure you need Microsoft student for the word processor and power point.
http://computers.toptenreviews.com/laptops/

What is a good laptop for a college student?




breezy777


I need a new laptop but am a bit overwhelmed by all of the options. I don't have a great budget (around $500), and am wondering what a good laptop is for a college student, with a decent processor size and speed, etc. I don't need anything amazing, just something good - for writing papers, getting online, listening to music, watching videos, etc. Any suggestions?


Answer
My advice is to inquire at the particular college. They usually have "minimum requirements - recommendations" to ensure compatibility with their network. I suspect that the basic models, which are far more robust than the machines made a few years ago, will suffice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you think is the best laptop for a college student and why?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment