Sunday, January 26, 2014

Should I get a mac and which one?

best dell laptop for college student 2011
 on The Best Budget Laptop - Top Value Notebook and Netbook Computers ...
best dell laptop for college student 2011 image



kaboodle7


I've been using dell forever. I'm using one that i got for christmas 2 or 3 years ago. I am a college student and use my laptop a lot. I haven't been real happy with my Dell and am thinking of getting a new MacBook Pro. It has been really slow and I need to get a new battery now. I can use the education discount and get a macbook pro for $1700 or the macbook pro retina for $2000. Ive heard good things about mac but am worried about paying that much. Is it worth it? Any recomendations? Thanks


Answer
ah hello
Yes you should get a mac for college. They last long as the person above me said. The guarantee is great. Though you want to get the 1700 or 2000 dollar one, I am happy with the 13" regular non retina one, because I like the super drive. I mean don't get me wrong, I like the retina and the lightness but I am a guy who uses an occasional cd and a dvd. So yes get a macbook, whichever you like, my recommendation, is a good old macbook pro 13" late 2011. Best computer I have ever had.

Autocad help needed.?




The Questi


Downloaded autocad 2011, 30 day trial version, for my laptop and got an error message that says:

"UNABLE TO RUN AUTOCAD. THIS MAY BE DUE TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
1. THIS VERSION OF AUTOCAD WAS NOT INSTALLED PROPERLY.....
2. YOU DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT RIGHTS"

I uninstalled and removed the program and installed the free autocad student version with the 3 year license (was able to get it with my current college enrollment); and again I got the same message.

I've tried several methods per most cad user's request on message forums including: rebooting the laptop, disabling anti virus, running the program as an admin, running it in safe mode, and deleting certain cad registry keys, but nothing seems to work.

I'm running on:

Dell Latitude E5400
Windows XP 2002, SP3
Intel Core 2 Duo P8400; 2.26 GHz
1.95 GB of RAM


If anyone could help that would be great!



Answer
Sign in as ADMINISTRATOR on your computer, then install it. Your user may not of had the rights to launch an installed program that you download




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I get a mac and which one?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment