Sunday, January 19, 2014

What's the best laptop for incoming college students?

best laptops for college nursing students
 on awaken the elephants - the lighter side- find something to smile about ...
best laptops for college nursing students image



Amanda


I'm going to be a freshman majoring in Nursing. Im also due for a new laptop. What would be the best laptop for me to get? I also need lots of space for my itunes.


Answer
This buying guide should help: http://johnlamansky.com/tech/laptops-for-college-students/

Which laptop is best for a college student?




yourluvina


I'm a college student going to school to become a nurse and I was just wondering between the Dell Inspiron 1420 and the Macbook which would be best? My dad wants to get me the dell because its cheap and he says the macbook has to much software you have to go out and buy. I feel that the macbook is better because it has itunes, a webcam (which all apple computers have without extra cost like the dell) and other goodies. Which one would you suggest?


Answer
If you are looking for portability, power, speed and battery life, i would strongly suggest the Gateway 6842 (6836 USA). Some of the features include:

4GB of RAM (best available)
250GB hard drive
14.1" Ultrabright Screen
-->Webcam<--
Vista Premium (64-bit edition)
Best battery life of it's class

The best part is that is currently $699CAD at bestbuy.ca (regular)

As for the Dell vs Macbook debate, i would go to Cnet.com. They have the most extensive reviews on anything electronic. They will explain the pro's and con's of both systems.

Also, which Dell Inspiron are you interested in? There are more than one configuration of this laptop. Another thing, iTunes can be downloaded on a PC, not just a mac.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best laptop for incoming college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment