Sunday, January 12, 2014

What is the best kind of laptop for an Art Student?

best laptops for art student
 on Best Computer For Graphic Disigners Student | Joy Studio Design ...
best laptops for art student image



DizzleLizz


Basically its just like my question. I'm planning on going to an art school and i really want to know what the best laptop is for my money. I don't have very much of it so i would appreciate it if any of you have any advice on what to get. Thanks!


Answer
Apple macbook is the best laptop for an art student.

College student looking for a tablet to take notes on?




Bea.


I am a non-art major student. I am looking for a cheap (under 500$) tablet with handwriting recognition. I do not want to have to be connected to a laptop in order to use it. I just want a tablet with a stylus that I can write on. I have heard good things about Wacom however it seems that those are just for drawing and photoshop, or they have to be connected to a laptop to use. Help? Suggestions?


Answer
Hi there, you may just go to uPlay Tablet website and have a look. There are alot of cheap and good quality tablets that can match your budget and fulfill your requirements. I bet you will find yours.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best kind of laptop for an Art Student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment