Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How often should i get a new laptop/notebook ?

best laptops for architecture student
 on SilverStone's ESA Compliant Enclosure: the TJ10 ESA Edition
best laptops for architecture student image



OJ


I currently have a HP dv5000, (bought new 6/06)
120gb hd (minus the 12gb needed for the recovery partition)2gigs of RAM
AMD Turion64 Mobile 1.99GHz
Windows XP
Im a 2nd year architecture student and have to run some demanding programs such a AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, adobe indesign, illustrator, photoshop(the adobes arent that demanding tho) plus programs i havent encountered yet. I was planning/hoping to get a new one (probably a macbook pro) in the summer of 08, when my current laptop becomes 2 years old.
i think it would be kinda hard to carry a desktop computer and monitor from class to my room everyday.



Answer
well I usually use mine until it goes bad which is usually right at 2 yrs... I use my laptop everyday.. some ppl who are not on theres alot like i am can use it for several yrs... not for me just around 2 is what i get :)

What is the best laptop for an architecture student who produces music?




marwan a


I need a laptop that is fast, goood graphics and a good soundcard. I run autocad and 3max and for music Fl studio. I know macs are the best but i am afraid running parallels will ruin everything, the programs work only om windows :(


Answer
Thinkpad T400
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thinkpad

Dell Latitude E6400
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dell_Latitude

They're the best laptops out right now that aren't fully rugged and don't have a super long better life.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How often should i get a new laptop/notebook ?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment