Thursday, January 23, 2014

How can I transfer songs from my iPod onto my computer running Windows Vista Business?

best laptops for college business
 on ... TOP PAYING FINANCIAL KEYWORDS,auto insurance quote,college loan
best laptops for college business image



Chad A


Sorry for the super-long question, but I'm dying to connect up to my new laptop (in college now), but I'm too nervous to go and attempt to do so on my own without having a clue about what to do, and I don't want my iPod to get cleared (lots of songs). I'm now running Windows Vista Business, and I have the 3rd Generation iPod. I have tried to follow the steps that have been posted in similar categories of questions, but it seems to me that each answer is for Windows XP, ect, and I can't find *anything* on transfering songs from an iPod to a computer with Vista.

Thank you for taking the time to read this really really lengthy post. I hope I've covered all that's needed, but if not I'll try to add whatever is necessary, as I'll be checking this question multiple times every day.

Thanks again!



Answer
Howdy!

I have Windows Vista Home Edition and I'm pretty sure it works the same way. Go to apple.com and dowload the NEW version of iTunes (7.3)- it's Vista compatable. I've done this and everything I've put on there before Vista is there! Drag and drop like normal and you should be fine! If you've had it connected to a desktop you need to unsync it to that desktop first! You will loose the files if you try to sync it to another computer (iTunes will ask you though), but I usually recommend that you manually manage your music if you can. Hope it helps!

When do you get the email for Your laptop at stevens henager college?




mommyofone


I'm a student at Stevens henager college studying business. I'm in nearly in my second week of my 2nd class. And haven't heard anything from my advisor.


Answer
Ask your RA or other students./




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I transfer songs from my iPod onto my computer running Windows Vista Business?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment