Saturday, January 11, 2014

What online campus disburse financial aid money to there students?

best laptop for online student
 on Sony VAIO VPCEH34FX/B 15.5-Inch Laptop (Black) review
best laptop for online student image



evelynmack


I am interested in taking online classes but I want my financial aid money so I can purchase a laptop, what online schools disburse money for associates degrees?
PLEASE I DON'T NEED SLICK COMMENTS JUST NAME THE SCHOOL AND KEEP IT MOVING...



Answer
If they give the money to you, then who will pay the tuition? Whoever would pay the tuition should be able to buy a laptop. same difference.

I wasn't trying to be "slick" I was trying to help. The schools will send you any money left over after tuition, fees and books are paid for. That's why the money goes to them. Therefore your question doesn't really make sense......and I sense you're not really looking to buy a laptop for school.

What is a good, affordable notebook/laptop for online college student?




state-of-m


I currently take classes online, and only have a desktop. I am in serious need/want of a laptop/notebook, and am not sure where to begin. I was comparing the
Toshiba Satellite A205-S4777 and Sony VAIO CR290E2, and I also like the Dell Inspiron (but wouldn't know where to begin!). I am on a budget, so I am wanting to purchase an affordable, but quality and appropriate laptop for personal/school use. Suggestions, information, and feedback greatly appreciated.



Answer
Hi, just the other day a friend asked me the same thing and I found her this great little jewel: Dell Inspiron 1525, great price and beautiful design, lots of colors and pretty well equipped, check it out! â¼




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What online campus disburse financial aid money to there students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment