Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Good laptops to buy? How do I know a laptop is a good laptop?

best laptops for college and gaming
 on ... gaming laptops under $600 which will help you choose a laptop at
best laptops for college and gaming image



Allison


What are good laptops to buy? I have no experience so even random information about laptops are useful. Please give me as much info as possible. I'm buying a laptop for college uses not gaming uses so I don't need a pricey laptop. My budget is $1000. I need the laptop to last long though(4years).


Answer
i recommend dell because it has the best customer service and also 1 year breakage warranty
take a look at the links below

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=dndom32b&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&model_id=inspiron-14r-combo-mod

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=dndor34b&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&model_id=inspiron-15r-combo-mod

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=dndon27b&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&model_id=inspiron-17r-combo-mod

the above links which i have provided gives the complete specifications of dell inspiron 14 ,15 and 17 laptops which are below $1000 and will be long lasting for 4 years also
i recommend you to go for one of the laptop above which has specifications like
-intel i5 processor
-4GB Ram
-500gb hard disk
as you are not the gamer i have listed out the laptops with integrated graphic cards only.
take a look at all 3 notebooks and select one of your choice...
if you cannot acess the link just copy the url and paste it in your browser which will redirect the respective web page..

Where can I find big ten college football games live on my laptop?




Amy


I want to watch these games legally and free. Is there any place I can do this while the games are live. If not I'd stil like to know if I can watch the games even after they are over. Also, I found the ESPN 3 online. Does this also include college football games that are usually shown on the Big Ten Network?
Any input would be appriciated.
Thanks.



Answer
Nothing free (that's legal) you'll just have to sign-up for a Big Ten Network Online Streaming package. It's pretty affordable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good laptops to buy? How do I know a laptop is a good laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment