Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What are some good laptops for college students?

best laptop for college biology major
 on credit borrowers. She is again in Bangladesh with
best laptop for college biology major image



Plant


I am a biology major.


Answer
go and buy hp i3 :)

what supplies do you think i would need for community college?




m


I start college in august. I usually like to have all my supplies ready so I don't have to be going back and fourth to the store. The classes I'm taking is intro to algebra, intro to biology(major) english 101 and college success.


Answer
See if you can find out the textbooks you need ahead of time and pick those up from the campus bookstore. Lines are huge if you wait until the first week.

How do you like to take notes? If you want to type them, you only need to take you laptop. I personally preferred to have a spiral notebook, 1 for each course, to takes notes. And a folder, to put the syllabus in. Generally, professors don't give you many handouts.

Pick up a few pens, pencils, a planner, backpack, USB (usually need to save a file at some point in the quarter) and your set!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good laptops for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment