Monday, January 27, 2014

What would be the best laptop to run the sims 3?

best laptops for college 2013
 on The Best Laptops for College Students 2013
best laptops for college 2013 image



Cassidy


I have a toshiba satellite L775, but it has no graphics card. I wanted to know if I got a graphics card if it would run without any problems or if I should get a whole new laptop. I'm going to college in the fall and I won't have my desktop with me... So I really need to figure this out before I leave. PLEASE HELP. And I'm on a budget I can't spend more than $500 on a computer.


Answer
A new generation of video cards and processors will come out by the end of summer 2013, so it may be best to wait until then. You unfortunately can't upgrade to a dedicated card if your laptop only has an integrated card. So a new laptop is your only option.

For now, you can perhaps look into something like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834215662 It has a GeForce GT 630M graphics card. It is $549.99 now, but it will probably fall in price after the newer cards come out by the time you start college.

Also, your Toshiba Satellite L775 should be able to at least run the Sims 3, though you will have to lower much of the graphical quality. The Sims 3 can run on even older and slower integrated Intel HD integrated graphics cards.

What's a good laptop for an all online college student?




Heather S


I am looking to buy a new laptop, I am taking all online classes and I have some special software I have to install for some classes I will be taking and I am so confused on which type of processor woulf be best for me. All this intel i5 and amd a8..so on..which processor would be best for online students?


Answer
Hi Heather,

Based on the two processors mentioned, the Intel i5 would be better as you can be able to multitask and work with your custom software seamlessly - especially if you'll pair it up with a good graphics card and RAM. You will also be able to do more like play games and use it for entertainment.

Here are some of the recommendations we have for back to school laptops.
http://www.andelion.co/recommendation/summmary/51f810efe4b08b21b9e6b836
http://mashable.com/2013/07/29/back-to-school-laptops/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be the best laptop to run the sims 3?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment