Wednesday, January 22, 2014

what laptop brands are the most reliable and durable?

best laptops for college reviews
 on Laptop Bag Reviews - Best Laptop Bags - Good Housekeeping
best laptops for college reviews image



meishemolo


Im looking for a laptop for college and i want to make sure it holds up for years. I don't have tons of money so what do you suggest is the best brand? I'm considering either HP or Acer currently but other suggestions are always welcome.


Answer
different people have different answers, I personally like Dell, but my brother tells me he doesn't like them. Generally, the higher the price, the higher quality they are and the more durable they are.

If you have the money to spend, Alienware is probably just about the best pre-made laptop on the market, but if not, I'd say Dell or HP. Acer is generally a lower-cost brand (less advertising), and i've heard alot of negative things about their quality/durability.

Ultimately, theres no one good brand, look around at tech sites and you should be able to find reviews for several brands.

What laptop should I get for college?




Chad M


I am looking for a laptop for college which will be able to run basic programs for papers/projects, have good memory, is capable of playing new games at a good resolution/fps, can store/play music. So basically a laptop for both work and play that will last. I will buy either a pc or mac along as it's under or around $2,000. Any ideas?


Answer
I would advise you should take a look at this review website http://digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/laptops-notebooks-pcs/laptops/blog I'm sure you will find a perfect laptop for your needs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what laptop brands are the most reliable and durable?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment