Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What is the best laptop for a college student?

best laptops for college accounting students
 on ... returns to his alma mater to discuss his acting career with students
best laptops for college accounting students image



Carolyn


I am wondering which laptops are best for college students. I want a laptop about $1000. I need A LOT of storage space that can handle and itunes account with over 5000 songs and a lot of photos.


Answer
Yeah I'm a big fan of MacBooks. Apple is great with students and most colleges have discount programs with them. Last year I got a free iPod Touch, printer, and three year service plan when I ordered through my college. The service is great too. My hard drive crashed and I had a new one installed 4 days after I took it in for free.

I'm pretty sure MacBooks come with a minimum 200 GB hard drive which should be plenty of space for everything you need. I have 15,000 songs on mine (~80 GB) and I still have room for all of my programs and documents

Why do wealthy college students get negative reactions?







Why would a college student from a wealthy background get remarks for wearing luxury clothes, buying expensive things etc. Isn't it his choice to do whatever he wants to? If he doesn't remark on people because they might not have the same advantages in life, why should they feel they can?
And why do some people automatically assume that he gets through college due to money opening doors when its plain and simple academic achievement?



Answer
when i was in college i was one of those students who didn't come from wealthy family (my parents were middle class, however they didn't have enough money to pay for my college expenses). i would see wealthy college students, and I would be envious--a little.

You say to yourself, "man, I wish I had rich parents to pay for ALL my college expenses, so I wouldn't have to keep taking out government loans (I had scholarship, but wasn't enough financial aid alone)".

...or "I wish I could go to school full time and not have to work, so i could focus entirely on school work and get the best grades possible"

...or "I wish i could afford a decent laptop with 'the works' instead of a Netbook, just to conserve money"

...or "i wish i could buy my books on time, before classes start, instead of waiting for financial aid to deposit money into account, which occurs several days after classes begin, when most of the used cheaper books already purchased..worst, some textbooks out of stock"

... or "I wish i could buy textbooks from college bookstore, and not have money issues--not have to buy textbooks from bookstore, only to spend endless hours at Kinkos copying pages of all my textbooks. Instead of paying $160 for textbook, pay $40, once textbook returned to bookstore before deadline for complete refund"

...or "I wish i had a car to use for grocery shopping instead of a bicycle"

...or "man, I would love to eat out today at "x" restaurant, but my money from financial aid didn't come in yet...damn, another day of peanut butter and jelly and processed food from vending machine"

...and the "if only my parents were rich" list goes on.

but it's motivation to work hard. You say to yourself..."i too can be rich someday, with hard work and effort".




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment