Thursday, January 23, 2014

What's the best hp laptop for a college student with a long battery life and light weight?

best light laptop for college
 on Homilies On The Gospel According To John, And His First Epistle ...
best light laptop for college image



red_rose12


I need an hp laptop for college and I'm torn between two choices: HP Pavilion dv5-1235dx Entertainment Notebook PC and the HP Pavilion dv4-1225dx Entertainment Notebook PC. Both have similar characteristics but the first laptop has a longer battery life (7 hours) which is the better purchase? I was told that longer battery life isn't much and just makes the laptop heavier.


Answer
I would ask this question from http://www.hp-forums.com. They have really knowledgeable people on HP products since they have almost every computer HP has out.

What is the best laptop for me?




k edac


I am in the market for a laptop and have no idea what to look for. My price range is around $700-$1200. This summer I am planning on going to a spanish language school and I need a laptop that is not to flashy, because i will be traveling to some places that aren't the safest. I will be traveling though and doing a lot of on-the-go things so I would prefer it be light-weight and portable (I don't want a clunker) I just need a laptop for college. I am not a gamer and I don't need a laptop built for that. A good battery is a must. If anyone has suggestions let me know please!
Oh and I will not be in the most developed areas and I won't have the money to spend on any repairs or fixes. Reliability is a must!!!



Answer
That's a big price range for what you want. A light-weight and portable laptop with good battery without a lot of power is pretty easy to get.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Laptops/HP-ENVY/B6D64AV?HP-ENVY-Ultrabook-4t-1100

.78 inches thick, less than 4lb, but it isn't a netbook so it doesn't have a super small screen. Only $650.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best hp laptop for a college student with a long battery life and light weight?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment