Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I need supplies for freshman year in college?

best laptop for pre med student
 on 1,900 letters longI wonder how that's pronounced? one student ...
best laptop for pre med student image



ashlynn


What other school supplies would you recommend for a freshman in college, besides a laptop, notebooks, pens/pencils, and a calculator? My major is Biomedical Science (Pre-Med) and I will be taking a chemistry and biology class both semesters. I'll also have writing both semesters. I will have Survey of Calculus and Statistics, so if anybody can recommend a good calculator for those that would be of much help. Thanks.


Answer
School Supplies for College Students (minus the basics):

-Flash Drive
-Dictionary & Thesaurus
-Surge protectors for your laptop & other electronics
-My friends and I got by with TI-84s for upper level math classes...
-Get a nice pair of goggles (or well covered safety glasses) if you're taking a Chem class
-Organizer/date book to keep track of assignments, exams and events


And, really this is about all you need... the items u will use in class are pretty basic.

Best of luck in college, have fun!

Why kind of apple computer should I get for college?




qwerty


I'm going to be taking my "pre-med" classes and what not. Maybe a Japanese class. I kinda wanna mess around and get garage band. What would be a long lasting laptop that would be good for a college student? Thanks!!


Answer
A 13" MacBook Pro will be sufficient for you. You can make the decision if you want the low-end (2.5Ghz) or high-end (2.9Ghz) version. I would probably go for the high-end version because you will not be able to upgrade your processor in the future; faster the processor, faster your laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need supplies for freshman year in college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment