Friday, January 17, 2014

Is there a Dell laptop that already includes Word and other useful software?

best quality laptops for college
 on ... Laptop Backpack Rucksack school bag Satchel Hiking bag Top Quality
best quality laptops for college image



brunette12


I'm looking for a laptop to use in college. I will need at least Word and Excel. Are there Dell laptops or any other good quality laptops that already include useful software?


Answer
Microsoft Office does not come "standard" on most systems, but most companies allow you to "upgrade" to include it.

What kind of laptop should I get for college?




fhjk


I am about to graduate high school and sart college. I am looking for a really good quality laptop that is NOT A MAC. I don't really have a price range, I just want a really good quality one that will last a long time. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!


Answer
Hello
Go for lenovo or Acer, both are ultimate.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a Dell laptop that already includes Word and other useful software?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment