Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What is this pocket on my backpack for?

best backpacks for college students with laptops
 on best laptop backpack for college students exporters,2012 best laptop ...
best backpacks for college students with laptops image



ryuzog


I don't know what this type of backpack is called, but you sling it over your shoulder, you know, the types you associate with holding laptops, quite popular with college students.

When I'm wearing it, on the side that faces by body, there's a large pocket, it has zippers on the top of the pocket and on the bottom, so if both are open there's basically like a tunnel thing.

What use is it for? I've seen it on others as well.



Answer
I've see a few that are like this that I believe is used for flying purposes. You should be able to slid this backpack onto the handle of any of the many rolling luggage bags you've seen at airports. This is so that you don't have to carry it on your shoulder but instead slip it over the handle so it sits neatly on top of your rolling luggage.

Thanks.

What is the best backpack for college students?




Wonderstru


I heard the Heckler from Northface is a good option or some from Jansport?

I want a lightweight and durable backpack. Since I'm a girl, I have a small frame & back so I'm looking for one that can fit my back & still feel light if I put notebooks/laptop in.

Specific brands would help!



Answer
When I was in undergraduate school my parents bought me an LL Bean backpack and it was very durable. I had the deluxe book pack I believe. However, I think the original size would have worked just fine. The deluxe does have two compartments so if you have a laptop you can put it in it's own compartment so that it does not get scratched by your pens and notebooks. This backpack is extremely comfortable and it has a lifetime warranty so if something goes wrong they will replace it for free. You also have the option of getting it monogrammed with your initials if want. I hope this helps. Good luck with college this fall!

PS: My brother and several of my cousins used the same backpack during college.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is this pocket on my backpack for?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment